Let’s talk about Privacy
Types of Data Collected
While using Reviei’s website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable details that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information includes your Name, Email Id, Contact number, Address, and Usage Data.
Usage Data includes your device’s IP address, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date you visit, the time spent on every page, and unique device identifiers. When you access our website using a mobile device, certain information will be collected automatically. This includes your mobile device’s unique ID, IP address, mobile operating system, the type of browser you use, and unique device identifiers.
Cookies are small text files that a website sends to your device. You can instruct your web browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our services.
Flash cookies or local shared objects are used to collect details regarding your personal preferences or activity on our site. They are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
Web Beacons are small electronic files used on web pages and emails to monitor user activity, track email, and web analytics.
Use of Your Personal Data
Reviei Technologies may use your shared personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve our service
- For account management.
- For the development, compliance, and undertaking of a contract, you made with us through our service.
- For contact purposes: Send emails, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication or calls.
- To provide you information regarding the latest news, events, special offers, and general information about other services which the company offers that are similar to those that you have already enquired about unless you have made sure not to receive such information.
- For business transfers – We may share your details during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of our business to another company.
- To share with other users: When you share personal details or interact in public areas, such information may be viewed by other users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you register via a third-party Social Media Service, your contacts on the third-party Social Media Service may be able to view your profile and description of your activity.
- Other purposes: We may use your personal information for other purposes, like identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, data analysis, evaluating and improving our services, marketing, and your personal experience.
Our website does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent and are aware that your child has shared personally identifiable information with us, please contact us. We will take strict and necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites
Our pages may contain links to other sites that we do not operate. If you happen to click on a third-party link, you will be redirected to that particular third party’s site. We don’t have control over and assume no responsibility for the content or practices of any third-party sites or services.